Ahli Microfinance Company is keen to provide a high level of service to its valued customers by maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. In case you are facing any problem feel free to apply your complaint through one of the following available online and offline communication channels:
- PO Box 23543, Amman 11115, Jordan
- Complaints E-mail: email@example.com
- The website www.amc.com.jo or through the company's social media platform www.facebook.com/ahlimcompany
- Complaints Unit Land Line +9626 586 5951.
- Complaint Toll-free 0800 2288 7.
- We can received your complaints directly via WhatsApp on 0799560703
- Personal presence to the Complaints Management Unit.
- Complaint boxes located in our branches.
- Fax number +9626 586 5952.
- The Complaint will be answered within (10) working days from the date of receipt of the complaint unless the nature of the complaint needs more time. In all cases, the response time to answer the complaint will not exceed (30) working days from the date of submitting the complaint.
- In the event of dissatisfaction with the company's response to the complaint, you may resort to the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) or the courts. Noting that you may contact the CBJ through any of the following means: (CBJ website www.cbj.gov.jo or contact CBJ on 06-4630301 or send your complaint by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or personal presence to CBJ premises or any of CBJ branches in Irbid and Aqaba.
The following complaints will be excluded:
The complaints that are currently manifested in front of courts or the complaints that have already attained a court ruling, Complaints concerning laborer and syndicalism issues, complaints have no complainant name or complainant information, client's inquiries and suggestions, complaints containing abuse or defamation or threat, complaints related to cases of anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism, the complaints that have already submitted and responded to unless these complaints have new updates can be considered, and complaints which are submitted by none of the above-mentioned means.
To submit a complaint, please click here.